Authenticated URLs give you more control over access to your content. Token authentication ensures that a URL is only accessible during a defined time. Once a token has expired, it is not possible anymore to access the content, and new URLs must be generated in order to access the secured content again. Using authenticated URLs may be useful if:
- Your customers upload personal/medical/sensitive data.
- You don't want your content to be rendered by unauthorized users.
- You want your content to be accessible only within a specified time frame.
- For Akamai
- For KeyCDN
- For Akamai (C, C#, Erlang, Go, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby)
- For KeyCDN (PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS, Java)