Connect custom Google Drive OAuth 2.0 app
- Open Google Developers Console.
- Click Create Project.
- Think up a name for your project. For example, your site or application name.
- Go to API Manager, search for Drive API and enable it.
- Go to API Manager → Credentials and add OAuth 2.0 client ID.
- Choose Web application and add the following URL as Authorized redirect URIs:
- Copy the client ID and client secret keys.
- Got to Dashboard, open the Custom OAuth apps page, select Google Drive and fill in the App key and App secret fields with the keys you got from Google. Click Save Keys.